Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Guamuchil Tableware




The weather here is too beautiful right now to not have a burger night on the lawn!
In search of the perfect dinnerware....I spied these at the market in San Miguel
de Allende. From the Guamuchil tree here in Mexico, they are hand made and of course each one is unique.
Bon Appetit!




I just love the grain of the wood...




Perfect for salads and dips too!





Have to have some of these generous sized spoons and forks!

Guamuchil Tree
Birds seem to love the cherry colored fruit...but tree is very thorny!
Also called "popcorn" fruit...
Someone is VERY fond of the Guamuchil!
This is what I imagine for the perfect meal on my Guamuchil plates...
Yum!
I don't have the perfect wood-burning grill like this though!
Perhaps I'll just go with my friends this weekend to La Burger to enjoy
wood-fired burgers on their Guamuchil platters!
Until next time....Live Well!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment